GGfL offers local education authorities and their schools a digital library of over two million copyright-cleared digital learning resources from trusted providers.
Digital learning resources are a vital element of any e-learning initiative. Interactive whiteboards and learning platforms are becoming more and more popular in the classroom. So it’s important to ensure that teachers and students are able to make best use of these technologies/investments by providing them with high quality multimedia resources to use in lessons, coursework and activities.
Trusted Content Broker
Global Grid for Learning (GGfL) acts as a broker for digital content, connecting teachers and students at all stages in education to single sources of digital multimedia learning resources from more than 50 global content providers.
Global Grid for Learning enables teachers and students to search and retrieve high quality content from trusted providers all from a single integrated platform. And as all of our content is educationally relevant, teachers will spend less time on searching and evaluation and more time on what really matters – learning and progress.
Benefits for Local Authorities
- Represents excellent value for money and simplifies content procurement
- Protects educational institutions from financial risk of copyright infringement
- Expertise and support from an established and trusted educational organisation, Cambridge University Press
- Improves eSafety in schools
- Extends learning opportunities beyond the classroom