Global Grid for Learning empowers teachers and students with easy access to over two million digital learning resources from over 50 trusted global providers.
What’s more, these resources work seamlessly with other commonly used classroom technologies so that teachers and students have the choice and flexibility in how they want to access and use digital content.
Benefits for Teachers
- Quick and simple to find digital content that supports teaching and learning across the curriculum
- Ability to create and deliver engaging lessons through chosen learning platforms, interactive whiteboards, and other software and technologies
- Eliminates the often overwhelming, inappropriate and inaccurate nature of online search results
- Easier to engage, motivate, and inspire media savvy students
- Intuitive and easy to use service that requires little or no training
Benefits for Students
- Wide selection of multimedia resources that help engage, motivate and inspire learners
- Protects students from exposure to inappropriate digital content
- Intuitive and easy to use service that makes it quick and simple for students to find the content they are looking for
- Students can access and use resources across a broad range of software and ICT that they are already using